At each of its four locations in the German mechanical engineering centres, HÄRTEREI REESE focuses on solution-orientated service and on proximity to the market and the customers. Here all companies within the Group profit from synergies which result through close collaboration and the transfer of knowledge and technology.
REESE customers can utilise the entire spectrum of the universal hardening plant at any time. The forwarding service offered by HÄRTEREI REESE rounds off the services package offered at all locations.
- Owner-run family company
- REESE BOCHUM HARDENING PLANT – founded in 1948 and successively reinforced by the REESE BRACKENHEIM HARDENING PLANT (1988), the REESE CHEMNITZ HARDENING PLANT (1991), and the REESE WEIMAR HARDENING PLANT (1992)
- Customer-specific design and production consultation through engineers and technicians
- 240 comprehensively trained and experienced employees
- High investments in system, control and measuring technology
- • e.g. REESE BOCHUM – the largest and most modern inert gas plant in Europe e.g. REESE BRACKENHEIM – new hardening technology centre across
- 5,000 m2 production area
- Universal hardening plant with over 170 systems
- Practice/orientated research activities in close collaboration with University and research facilities
- Customer/tailored logistics concepts